Thursday, January 19, 2012

Wall to Wall

I trust that everything happens for a reason, even when we’re not wise enough to see it.
— Oprah Winfrey
Photobucket

In a way, I'm actually looking forward to starting school, just not the whole study, work part. I say this because today, most of the prefects from my school had to go this prefect thing where we had teachers and school counsellors come talk to us about what we need to do and whatnot and everything sounded pretty fun ! Okay, enough 'loser looking forward to this aspect of school' talk.

During some of my spare time, I decided to alter and add photos to my wall. I added some new posters and printed off some new photos but I realised I didn't print off enough so I will have to go and print some more later on or just take more photos.

Photobucket

It's slight crooked as it goes along but I really cannot be bothered to adjust it. I swear it looked fine when I was originally putting up all the photos (which was ages ago). I take off and replace some photos when I can be bothered... I think this side looks so much better than the other side because it's not as cluttered as the side shown above.

Photobucket

Here's a close up of the poster I found in the Sportsgirl booklet thing:

Photobucket

Well the photo below shows the only poster I actually bought for myself at the kpop store in Melbourne.. I bought 3 for Angus' birthday (I'm such a nice friend :') )

Photobucket
I don't know where I should put this one because there's not enough space for it on the cluttered wall but it'll look if I put in on the nice side because I already have 2 posters on it :/ But more importantly, the poster itself is *u* I mean c'mon, look at Taecyeon! LOOK AT HIM.

Photobucket

Sorry Yoona LOL

Also, I have one thing I need your opinion on. Should I go to MAC or Napolean Perdis to get my make up done for my formal?? I'll take suggestions on other make up brands that you know are good too. I want to make my decision and book as early as possible because the people at NP said it's best to book ASAP and apparently there are four other formals on the same night as mine so bookings will need to be done early!

No comments: