Friday, February 10, 2012

Blue, there it is.

Last house party, ever ):


Not saying this just because I'm in year twelve but I honestly thought that this year house party was probably the best we've had over the past five years (despite the technical difficulties). We had discussed to make it Disney themed so we assigned each year group a Disney Princess movie which they had to base their skit from and all the year levels actually put effort into them unlike the previous years where most grades just put something together in the last minute even we did sort of but it turned out quite good (we had Mulan).





Pretty much, everyone ate, watched/performed skits, dressed up in blue and had fun, I still remember my first house party in year eight down at A3 of the CLC, sigh, reminiscing about those days.

...And what's a party without pizza?





OH and just before I finish this post, I really want to watch The Vow! For those of you who haven't heard of this movie, watch the trailer, it was out yesterday and it has Channing Tatum and Rachel McAdams in it *u*

No comments: