Saturday, March 24, 2012

Already Done

"Advice is what we ask for when we already know the answer but wish we didn’t. — Erica Jong
Firstly, I am selling a few items of clothing, so please take a moment to look at the post below this! Thank you!

☑ Term one assessment. I'm so glad this term's assessment is over and done with except for English which we have to do over the holidays... but other than that, this past week strained my brain and my ability to focus on one subject after the next. Originally, my plan was to focus one each subject for a few hours or so a day/night, although I pretty much ended up just focusing on one subject at a time and then when that exam was over move straight onto the next one. My plan started off well but somewhere in between all the exams it kinda of just...yeeeeaidk. I think I did alright in them (don't want to be like oh yeah, pffft those exams were super duper easy and end up with a C or something), but I got to say, the Chemistry was the more difficult. On the topic of school, the Classic Novel Elective book I'm studying next term is Wuthering Heights. It was my first option too so hopefully I'm praying it's going to a lot more interesting than the The Harp in the South which was the book I had to do for last year's elective.



Shame that my birthday was caught up between all the assessment because I really no time to do anything and even though it doesn't feel quite like it, two weeks has already past since then. But I don't think I've ever eaten so much cake in my life. Liz made me her scrumptious caramel slice (they taste like heaven in your mouth) *u* My buddy Jess and other Jess and Chantal both me cupcakes during house group and then Zoe made me another cake, and I ate them all (yey, formal diet). After I got home, my dad bought me another cake so I ate that too...







Also, we received our official formal invites a few weeks back during year assembly. The formal committee created the sort of Arabian atmosphere with the lights dimmed down and the screen with an awesome backdrop that moved in the Gehrmann Theatre in line with our theme of Arabian Nights! The envelope itself was looked amazing and the invites looked brilliant.



I was looking through some photos from the All Hallows formal from yesterday night and holy moly, everyone looked absolutely gorgeous! I actually love looking through formal photos.


Well, adios 

No comments: