Sunday, March 4, 2012

Display Room

The worst thing is caring about someone, wondering how they are and what they’re up to when the truth is they’ve stopped wondering about you a long time ago.
Ahhhh firstly, ShinebyThree.blogspot owner Margaret Zhang replied to me on Twitter *u* Her blog is one of the most lovely fashion blogs and she seems like a wonderful person; excuse my fan-girl moment.


I feel a bit less stressed this weekend especially since my English oral and ITS assessment is over for now, although there's still an exam during blocks. It's crazy how much of my life is taken by school work now...

Nevertheless, I managed the time to go to IKEA today since I couldn't last week, but the bed thing my parents bought last week didn't come with a bed frame thing or something so had to go again. I love looking at the display rooms they set up, it really inspires to me to do something interesting with my room. The displays are so innovative and space efficient, which made me decide to re-do my room in the holidays. So hopefully, after exams and everything is over, I will begin redecorating! Aside from looking at all the splendid things at IKEA (didn't buy anything though) apart from these babiesss that taste heavenly.


Pretty sure my posts never make any sense and this is no exception, sorry! But on the brighter side, my birthday is in 8 more days :3

No comments: