Thursday, April 5, 2012

Piece by Peace

It’s better to have nobody, than to have someone who is half there, or doesn’t want to be there. — Angelina Jolie
I truly hope all your holidays are going well, that you're all getting enough sleep, food and fun.

Firstly, here's two polaroids Diem and I took on our day out I forgot to add in my last post. I have no idea what that random light thing is in the photo on the left :/



After my days of revival, I was finally able to go to Dreamworld yesterday and use my Yearly Pass that I bought during the Christmas holidays. Along with Yentl, we caught the Gold Coast train from Central Station and met up with Zoe on the train then got off at Coomera which was about 45 minutes away. Met up with Emily at Dreamworld and a magnificent day! We went on pretty much all the rides (except the kiddy ones) and surprisingly, the lines for each weren't very long. Can I just add that some of the clothing some people wear really makes you think, 'why?'. All these little girls wore midriffs and shorts that were almost denim underwear and then on the other hand, you have some people who wear long maxi skirts and heels... I would find it so inconvenient going on rides wearing a maxi skirt and heels, but maybe that's just me.




 Another exciting thing happened yesterday morning at precisely 1:01am! My new baby half-sister was born! Didn't get to visit her until this morning and it was so cute because Lulu/Claire wouldn't stop touching her face and giving her food even though the baby was asleep.



When my grandma allowed Lulu to half carry the baby, she was so happy and started kissing her and touching her face, aaaah so cute~


She was attacking the baby with kisses and when we were leaving the hospital, she started crying because we couldn't take the baby back home with us :')

Conveniently, my dad was able to drop me off at the city on the way home to meet up with the lovely Addie! Shopped around and browsed through the newly opened Wintergarden for the first time. I love what they did with the place and it was worth the two/three year renovation. The centre looks so modern and I'm looking forward to the day when all the levels are unveiled. Had Hanaichi for lunch at Wintergarden and never knew they served Takoyaki at Hanaichi so we decided to order some since neither of us had tried them before. 



While shopping in Elizabeth, one of the shop assistants (or their friend) brought in their puppy. It was honestly the cutest and smallest puppy I've ever seen and apparently it won't grow too much bigger since it's a Chihuahua. Addie and I just wanted to grab the pup and run. It even had a small metal bone tag with it's name (Maxi) on it :3



...And to top my day, I received a letter from RACQ today with a Winter edition voucher booklet which is really handy since I'm so broke already ): 


ALSO, If anyone knows anything about Big Bang's Alive 2012 tour, do you know if they are coming to Australia? D;


PEACE. 

No comments: