Thursday, June 14, 2012

Chocolate

One day you will wake up and there wont be any more time to do the things you've always wanted. Do it now.
 -Paulo Coehlo
Meg and I had our second nice little study session today before rewarding ourselves with Max Brenner and some retail therapy.

Meg's amazing looking Cappaccino and Chocolate Dip:


My Banana Bread and White Hot Chocolate:


Earlier this evening I was babysitting Sophie and then Lulu came running in and made herself comfortable next to Sophie. She was being so cute hugging and kissing her. When I took my camera out, Lulu kept telling Sophie to look my way.



She was counting all the people in the Cabi poster, so then I asked her to point to the person she though was most attractive and she pointed at Taecyeon, I'm obviously an influential sister, I've taught her well :')


1 comment:

Anonymous said...

.