Tuesday, June 26, 2012

Circle Lens Review: Ms. Bvlgari (Brown)

Ms. Bvlgari: 0 - 650 in 50 steps
Colors available: Violet Blue Brown Grey
Diameter : 16mm
Base Curve : 8.60
Content : 58% poly HEMA
Water Content : 42%

These lens known as Ms. Bvlgari lens, are from the Prodigurls by Fynale series which have newly been introduced into Paffu Shop







Size: Usually, I purchase circle lens that are either 14 or 14.2mm (the maximum diameter I would buy) so at first, I was quite hesitant of purchasing such large lenses however, I was surprised that they didn't look as bug-eyed as I thought they would have. The enlargement is noticeable and impressive although requires suitable make-up to ensure the lens blend in. 

Even though the lens was larger, it was comfortable to wear throughout the time I wore it for (around 6 hours) without the feeling of it drying out.

Design: I was impressed with the unique design of the lens as shown in the image below. The design itself is simple yet nice and natural. I like the black border around the lens and how it defines the lens effectively with the striking flower type orange pattern around the inner circle. 



Colour: The brown was a light, golden/orange shade on its own, but when I wore it, it looked light brown with all the subtle detail from the design visible. The hint of orange is more visible when photo is taken with flash on.

Natural light (Without Flash):



With Flash:




Overall Ratings:
Size: ★ ★ ★ ★ 
Comfort: ★ ★ ★ ★ 
Design: ★ ★ ★ ★ 
Colour: ★ ★ ★ ★ 
Overall: ★ ★ ★ ★ 

Normally, I wear brown lens that range from 14-14.2mm so these Ms. Bvlgari lenses was different and I'm pleased with the creative design yet how it still is able to look fairly natural. Although, I do recommend you wear an appropriate amount of make up otherwise the lens will stand out too much and as a consequence, your face will most likely seem disproportioned. Overall, I was pleased with all aspects of these Ms. Bvlgari lens and would recommend these to anyone who want a natural colour and design yet enlarging lens.


No comments: