Saturday, June 16, 2012

Fusilli


Life is what happens to you while you’re busy making other plans. — John Lennon
This was my outfit of the day a few days ago but I thought I would post it:



So, after two terms, Kristie's and my long planned dinner, finally happened.

While waiting for Kristie to arrive, I sat outside the Myer Centre and this asian (I'm thinking Korean because he thought I was Korean...) comes up to me and asks for directions to King George... then he sneakily slips the 'can I have your number?' trick. For a moment I didn't know how to respond then I replied with something along the lines 'Oh, I'm actually waiting for my """boyfriend""" so no."

Anyway, once Kristie came we ate at Vapiano's and I ordered the Fusilli Carbonara:



After that, we walked to King George where they had the Winter Festival and enjoyed some Chai Lattes.......



Half-watched people ice-skate but not really:



To be honest, there isn't very much to do during the night at the city at my age... I guess they expect everyone to be home sleeping or something...

On the way to the bus stop, we saw this crazy pair of wedges/heels, how chunky are they?!



 ♥

No comments: