Sunday, June 10, 2012

Ma Chambre

You can spend minutes, hours, days, weeks or even months over-analysing a situation; trying to put the pieces together, justifying what could’ve, would’ve, should’ve happened. Or.. You can just leave the pieces on the floor and move on.
Today was the first day I was able to sleep in since last holidays. Woke up this morning(late morning) to find I was the only one actually in the house. For some reason, I was really in the mood for some French toast and taada: 



Well, I spent most of day cleaning my room and I remember someone on Formspring asked me to do a room tour so I guess here's one for you, before and after I cleaned my room:

Clearly I cannot be bothered maintaining a nice clean state of room during school terms...






And after cleaning (notice how it's already dark outside...):







Ummm... yeah lol:



I can feel you all judging my messiness...



After cleaning:



Still a bit messy, but meh:




Okay, the mirror was not shiny at all and the glass panel things not very clean either....:



But then after, you can't even tell it's a mirror (hopefully):
Oh, and with my shower, I still have no idea why there are two shower heads........ o_o
(In my pj's)


Cleaned the glass and scrubbed the floors/tiles and look it's shiny it reflects *u*



I feel so accomplished. I cleaned out my drawers, vacuumed the floor, cleaned the toilet..........

Okay I'll stop.

But it was nice to finally be able to stay at home all day without stressing out 24/7.

No comments: