Monday, June 18, 2012

Roaming Roma

Something still exists as long as there’s someone around to remember it. — Jodi Picoult
Had cute little day with the family (mainly Lulu) yesterday, because I so didn't want to stay at home and sleep or anything.... :D


Spent the afternoon strolling around Roma Street Parkland in the glimmering sun and even though I walk through Roma when walking down to the city after school, I've never stopped to look and admire the flowers (and it's been a few years since I actually did) so afternoon nicely spent. 




After that, we were hungry so we travelled to eat some lunch and I somehow ended up looking after Lulu for most of the afternoon while parents went shopping.


Beef Udon noodles !

I took Lulu over to Tea Etc. and sat there for a good fifteen or so minutes and she was so excited at everything, ahhh so cute. Afterwards, I took her to the supermarket and I swear people thought I as some teeen mum or something ;A;


mmmmmmmm well school today was absolutely pointless. We had a QCS short response practice in periods one and two then a multiple choice practice in periods five and six. Can't wait until the end of this week. Oh, and I'm working through the holidays too ~



No comments: