Sunday, July 1, 2012

Fairyfloss

If you don’t go after what you want, you’ll never have it. If you don’t ask, the answer is always no. If you don’t step forward, you’re always in the same place. — Nora Roberts 
I painted my nails yesterday and they were supposed to be gradient type nails except when I painted them at night, they looked so much darker than it actually looked like during the day, they ended up looking like fairyfloss or something, you can barely notice I painted them :/



Well today, Emily and I started off the day with a super healthy breakfast at Max Brenner since Gelaré hadn't open yet.



We shopped around the markets at Southbank including the Youth Designer Markets and saw a few nice pieces except they were also quite expensive. Most of the stalls selling clothes had the same sort of items anyway. After we decided those pieces weren't worth it, we headed over to Suitcase Rummage (haven't been to one in months)!







No surprise, there was a lot of people rummaging and looking for cheap buys. We strategically planned how we were going to navigate through so we would be able to see most of the stuff there. I managed to score a shirt and bracelets and I think Emily bought eight or so items altogether.



But I think one of the most exciting parts of the rummage was when we saw the cutest Pomeranian dog! If I ever got a dog, it would probably be of this breed or this other breed which I am yet to find out. It was one of the cutest dogs I have ever seen!!





We got through most of the sellers and ended up shopping around in the city. I finally also tried out the Arizona Green Tea I see so many people talking about.



Luckily, Lyn and Jenny happened to walk past and offered to drive me home since the rest of the family and these visitors were all at Roma Street Parklands. So I spent the latter part of the afternoon having deep and meaningful conversations with Jenny in such nice surroundings even though my dad sat on bird poop, teehee.

Oh, and meet my new baby ^_^





No comments: