Thursday, July 12, 2012

Grang Grang (Brown) Circle Lens Review

Today I thought I would share a review on what is currently my favourite pair of circle lens that I've purchased from Paffu Shop.

These lens are known as Grang Grang lens by GEO. These are the brown 14.2mm and not to be confused with the Big Grang Grang ones (the only difference between the two is the diameter of them, the big ones are 15mm).



PRODUCT DESCRIPTION 
Diameter: 15mm 
Life Span: 1 year 
Water Content: 38% 
Base Curve: 8.6 
Power Available: -0.00 to -6.00
Manufacturer: GEO Medical 
Origin: South Korea 


Size: From my experience with these Grang Grang lens, with a diameter of 14.2mm, these lens do not have a clearly noticeable enlarging effect like others may. Instead, these lens provide a subtle enlarging appearance  if you're more into the natural look of circle lens.

Design: As you can see in the photo below, the design of these lens are unique and incorporate different shades of brown within. There is no black border around and these elements all contribute to the lens natural appearance. One flaw I found however, was that with the design in the brown Grang Grang lens, the design looks pixelated although it has no major affect on the overall design.




Comfort: I've worn these lens for hours at a time. Even though it's not advised, I wore these pair for over 12 hours for my formal (I put in eye drops throughout the night to ensure they didn't dry out) so I can say that these lens are pretty comfortable and don't dry out easily.

Natural light (without flash):


With flash:





Overall Ratings: 
Size: ★ ★ ★ ★ 
Comfort: ★ ★ ★ ★ ★  
Design: ★ ★ ★ ★ ☆ 
Colour: ★ ★ ★ ★ 
Overall: ★ ★ ★ ★  

If you're someone who usually wears normal clear contacts like me, you may be more interested in these lens for their natural appearance. Furthermore, they don't require you to apply much make-up to blend in which is convenient if you're planning to wear these on a regular type of basis. There's also the Big Grang Grang circle lens if that's more your thing and they also come in black.

2 comments:

Ally said...

these lenses are so pretty! they look great on you! ^.^

cayumi nagamura said...

Wow Nice post, your blog post is amazing !

I accidentally drop by your blog uninvited and found your interesting blog . The layout of your blog and information is wonderful.

I really enjoy browsing your blog.

Your blog post is mostly about Fashion and beauty stuff.

If you need additional beauty ideas that enhance your eyes, making them brilliantly bright and beautiful, you may want to check out

www.contactlensxchange.com for more exciting brand colored circle lenses.

Enjoy and stay pretty :)

cayumi...