Friday, August 17, 2012

Mister Donut Appreciation Post

Sometimes people don’t want to hear the truth because they don’t want their illusions destroyed. — Friedrich Nietzsche
I hope you all having a more interesting life than I am now right now although I'll admit, a whole day of QCS workshops didn't go as bad as I thought it would have. Mind you, I'm not saying it was fun though. In between this hectic week of my last Interhouse Athletics carnival, EKKA show holiday and a whole week of being sick, I handed in my last Maths B assignment FOREVER yesterday. YAY.

Okay, I'll back up to Athletics carnival now. Wasn't too heart broken that England House didn't win (we were far from it), there's always Interhouse choir next term HAHA. The weather was warm and the sun was shining throughout the day. The main costume/mascot theme this time round seemed to be onesies, they were everywhere!



Lucy let me borrow her owl onesie and I have to admit it got really hot after sitting in the sun, I can't even imagine how hot and stuffy being in the bear costume would have been D;


I'm not too upset it's my last athletics though lol 

OH AND OMG YUKO TOLD ME THIS AMAZING DONUT PLACE TO GO IN TAIWAN. I don't even like donuts but they are way too cute and delicious looking for me not like.

How cute do these donuts look? *u*
They're from a place called Mister Donut and even looking at their website makes me wish I was there


Ahhhhh Yuko is lovely she wrote down a whole list of places to visit it Taiwan and the places she wrote down all look absolutely amazing! I can't wait until I get to go overseas with Melisa and co. 

But for now, I will make do with my photos of pretty cakes ........



2 comments:

Rainy Martini said...

oooh they look so cute and yummy! i wish we had that kind of selection here. the Mister Donut in my country doesn't offer anything like the ones you posted.

HEYLJ.COM said...

aww.. cute! I want a dounut :)

HEYLJ
HTTP://WWW.HEYLJ.COM/