Saturday, September 15, 2012

TheDollyEye: Dreamy.i Grey

It's been more than a month since I last blogged, so I thought I'll start off with a lens review of Dreamy.i Grey from the TheDollyEye series! I'll post up a post tomorrow (hopefully!)


PRODUCT DESCRIPTION 
Diameter: 15mm 
Life Span: 1 year 
Water Content: 38% 
Base Curve: 8.6 
Power Available: 0.00~ -5.00 (0.25step)
 -5.50 ~ -8.50 (0.50step)


Size: I have a new found liking towards 14.2mm lens compared to 14mm ones. It's only a 0.2mm so the 14.2mm only adds a subtle enlarging effect so if you're interested in more natural lenses, this is the size to go. nbsp;

Design: As you can see in the photo below, the design of these lens are quite simple and cute. The black border really defines the shape and size of the lens and makes more the lens more noticeable on the eyes. The grey in-between the black border and pupil looks different depending on the surrounding lighting.


Comfort: I've worn these lens for hours at a time and felt no discomfort at all. But like all lens, it's best not to have them on for more than the recommended 8 hours and ensure that your eyes don't fell dry (eyedrops!)


Natural Light (without flash):

I don't have one with flash... sorry :(


Overall Ratings:
Size: ★ ★ ★ ★ ★
Comfort: ★ ★ ★ ★ ★
Design: ★ ★ ★ ★ ☆
Colour: ★ ★ ★ ★ ☆
Overall: ★ ★ ★ ★ 1/2

I  really like most of the lens in The DollyEye series because of their simple yet cute designs. The size of the lens also impacts on how natural looking the lens are so I would say these Dreamy.i lens would fall into the more natural looking category, but it would depend on the colour though.

No comments: