Tuesday, November 20, 2012

Circle Lens Review: Fynale J12 (Brown)

After a long awaited arrival of these lens, I decided to try out the Fynale Series J12 Brown lens from Paffu Shop, just in time for overseas! 



PRODUCT DESCRIPTION: 
Diameter : 14.50mm 
Base Curve: 8.6mm 
Water Content: 38% 
Prescription: 0.00 to -6.50






Size and Design: If you've read my previous reviews, you probably would have already realised I don't usually go for lens bigger than 14.2mm. I've bought bigger sized lens before but I rarely wear them, but that's just me, it still doesn't stop me from purchasing them though. 

Well these lens are 15.00mm with a funky design. The design incorporates a gradient from grey (outside) to abrown as shown in the photo below. The spiked brown is noticeable against the black pupil enclosed with a black border, so this lens is good for people who want a more obvious look. In a weird way, I quite like the design.

Natural Light (No Flash):


With Flash:


 Comfort: These lens felt softer and thinner compared to previous lenses I've bought so they should probably be a bit more comfortable to wear than other lens over a long period of time.


Overall Ratings: 
Size: ★ ★ ★ ★ ☆ 
Comfort: ★ ★ ★ ★ ☆ 
Design: ★ ★ ★ ☆ ☆ 
Colour: ★ ★ ★ ☆ ☆ 
Overall: ★ ★ ★ 1/2 ☆ 



No comments: