Saturday, November 10, 2012

Six Days.

Every year, many, many stupid people graduate from college. And if they can do it, so can you.   
— John Green
Six days. Just six more days. The fact that I'm graduation high school next week still hasn't sunk in yet. It doesn't really feel like it in a way, but I think it will on Wednesday when we have all our farewells.



I finished all my exams on Monday during exam block which went until Wednesday (so I had two days off, yay). I am so happy I never have to do high school assessment ever again! FINISHED ALL ENGLISH ASSESSMENT NEVER HAVE TO SPEAK ENGLISH EVER AGAIN YES. So on Tuesday night, Chloe had a little get together with our group which was nice although some people in our group still had exams so couldn't make it aww.



After about 2 hours of sleep, I had to wake up and spent the rest of my day making our presents as prefects along with the assistance of Rachel's artistic talents.



It was back to school on Thursday and during House Group, we did our Secret Santa giving. Our house teacher is the cutest and most lovely teacher in the world. She wore an elf costume, baked us muffins and made us a 2013 calender with photos throughout the year and gave us our presents. I am going to miss her so much next year, she was like a mother to us :'(


 I got a lovely Lush gift set from my Secret Santa Stacey :D 

On Friday afternoon, we had a year 12 back to year 7 pool party on the pool lawn. So cute seeing everyone in their year 7 uniforms, especially the people who had outgrown them LOL

 Indro State School Repping




And it hasn't rained for ageeeeees right, but then the weekend I can finally go out without worrying about school, it decides to rain. I went out for dinner yesterday night and then probably spent more time in the rain than inside, my hair turned into an afro by the end.

Same thing happened today on my cute little date with Jiwon. We decided to go somewhere different so ended up going to Kadoya at Sunnybank then realised later on that we could have just gone to the one in the city since we went there later on. 



OKAY THIS HAS BEEN SUCH A WONDERFUL WEEK. Probably one of the best weeks I've had all year. Next week should be hectic. 

Monday - Tuesday: Cohort sleepover at Marrapatta.
Tuesday night: Valedictory dinner.
Wednesday: House farewells, lunch with the year elevens and the informal assembly.
Thursday: Speech Day 
Friday: LAST DAY OF HIGH SCHOOL.

It still hasn't hit me yet lol.

OH AND CONGRATULATIONS TO MY LOVELY COUSIN LYN ON GETTING ENGLAND HOUSE CAPTAIN 2013!!!! I'M SO PROUD OF YOU :')

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

wow! beautiful~