Wednesday, January 2, 2013

Happy New Year

I know this is a little late, but happy new year to you all! I hoped you all had a wonderful time celebrating the end of 2012 and the beginning of yet another interesting year.

2013 New Year Resolutions:

- Eat less ice cream
- Eat less in general
- Have more patience
- Exercise more
- Maintain and create new friendships
- Become rich and famous lol

I caught up with a few friends who booked an apartment at fancy hotel in the city. It was so good seeing them all since we haven't really had a chance to properly see each because of  our different overseas trip. So after food and an intense conversation with Alice and Sandra (Jihae, Brendon and Jason were more listeners) while the others were at karaoke, Brendon and I went off to Southbank to watch the countdown and fireworks. Luckily, we managed to find a space alongside the river since Southbank was ridiculously packed with people moving in every direction. The fireworks were pretty good, they were accompanied by a laser/light show.




Afterwards, Brendon and I headed back to the apartment to meet up with the others but we were only allowed to stay for ten minutes since visiting time was over (it was around 1am), all I was able to do was grab my jumper. I planned to go home except we ended up just walking around everywhere until morning. There actually quite a few people out and about all night so it was all good. I couldn't even sleep since I had contacts in........

 We were even able to watch the sunrise lol

I hope you all enjoyed Christmas and New Years and were around your family and friends. Last year was an amazing year for me (apart from all the work and stress and omg). This year will be another adventure and I wish everyone the best of luck for 2013.

Before I finish the post, I thought I'd post some of my nicer purchases made in the past week, yay.



1 comment:

Ian K said...

LOL eat less, mate you're gifted with not gaining any weight... MIGHT AS WELL TAKE ADVANTAGE OF IT