Sunday, January 6, 2013

The Dolly Eye: Georgiae Brown

A big hello to all you lovely readers! Today, I have a circle lens review on Georgiae Brown from The Dolly Eye which is one of my favourite series.



PRODUCT DESCRIPTION 
Diameter: 14.5 mm 
Base Curve: 8.60 mm 
Water Content: 38% - 45%
Duration: 1 year disposable 
Power Available: 0-10.00



Size and Design: After more than a month of not really wearing any circle lens (I was overseas and so I wore my clear ones instead), it felt weird having big eyes again. The Georgiae lenses are 14.5mm, however the thick black outer ring of the lens gives a more noticeable enlarging appearance of the eyes. Personally, I think these lens look weird without makeup to compensate the large eyes, but then again, I say the same about 14mm lenses too.

Along with the design, the lens weren't too bright or evident even in photos regardless of flash. The pattern gave a nice blended brown appearance which I particularly liked. The design itself looks really pretty as seen in the photo below, it's like mini swirls :)


Natural Light (Without  flash): 


With flash:



Colour and Comfort: I like the brown colour of these and they aren't nearly as bright and noticeable as the Fynale J12 brown lenses in my previous circle lens review. The pattern of the Georgiae lens blends with the pupil so the colour and design isn't as obvious when worn and I personally prefer it that way since it looks a lot more subtle and natural. These lens are fairly comfortable, I wore this pair for around seven hours without them feeling dry or irritating which is always a good thing. 


 Overall Ratings: 

Size: ★ ★ ★ ★ ☆
Enlargement: ★ ★ ★ ★ ☆
Comfort: ★ ★ ★ ★ ☆
Design: ★ ★ ★ ★ ☆
Colour: ★ ★ ★ ★ ★
Overall: ★ ★ ★ ★ ☆ 


No comments: