Monday, May 6, 2013

Buddha

Be very, very careful what you put into that head, because you’ll never, ever get it out. ― Thomas Cardinal Wolsey
I can't believe it's already May, so far this year has gone by so quickly! Before you know it, I'll be on holidays again, that is if I make it out of my exams alive. 

OH AND ALSO, JIWON AND MY BLOG IS NOW UP AND RUNNING SO BE SURE TO CHECK IT OUT AND FOLLOW: http://areyouevenkorean.blogspot.com.au/
So I'll probably be posting on that blog rather than this one form now on...

Well after a few weeks of not seeing the lovely and adorable Cathy, we caught up and I showed her around Southbank. Luckily, Buddha Fest was on this weekend which gave us something a bit more to see and do with all the decorations and events happening. 


I just so happen to have walked by Southbank the day before with Zoe after our trip to Passiontree which had its grand opening on Monday. If you haven't been there yet, you should definitely go visit, it's a sweet cafe located near Elizabeth Arcade in the city (opposite Noggi). Their honey bread is amazing. If happiness was in a form of food, it would probably be Passiontree's honey bread.

Before we went to check out the festivities that night, I took Cathy to one of my favourite restaurants in Southbank - Ahmet's Turkish Restaurant. We ordered so much food, I don't even understand how we got through most of it. 

I ordered this Turkish Delight Martini which looked quite nice but I swear all I could taste was alcohol and if I tried really hard, I could probably taste a tinge of turkish delight. But the martini was quite strong. 



Until next time (most likely on the other blog)
 

No comments: