Saturday, June 22, 2013

You Lucky Thing

He looked at her the way all women wanted to be looked at by a man.
— F. Scott Fitzgerald The Great Gatsby

I survived semester one of university! Only another 7 to go...
And you can read how I celebrated my last exam on my other blog here areyouevenkorean.blogspot.com.au

On Tuesday, my wonderful Ayi took me out to a celebratory lunch for the end of semester. I am honestly so lucky to have her, I don't know what I would have done without her for the past few years. I wish we had gotten closer sooner.


Prawn Spaghetti  & Salmon Stack *u*

Lemon meringue tart

My holiday read

Basically, I've just been catching up with friends who I haven't seen in ages since every body seems to be so busy these days. Bella, Kristie and I met up for brunch at Comfort at my Table on Wednesday morning. I haven't seen Kristie since our Gold Coast trip back in the mid-semester break!



Bella's leaving me for a month to go to Europe, lucky thing

I ordered the Eggs Benedict w/Smoked Salmon since it looked so good last time Jiwon ordered it


I looked so bad in all the photos with Kristie so I'm sorry Kristie:(

After brunch, I met up with Seeto, Pat and Jackson and we drove down to the Coast to meet up with Chenny since he and Jackson had their last exam. Meanwhile, Seeto, Pat and I bussed to Harbour Town (my first time going) and I was quite disappointed, especially hearing how good it was from others. I don't think any of us bought anything.

Get out of my photo Seeto, gosh.

We then checked out Chenny's house he stays during the week. I was pretty impressed at how nice the place looked! Our original plan was to go watch a movie afterwards, except tickets were $17.00 for The Great Gatsby so we just headed back to Brisbane since every one was pretty dead by then. It's okay, since we watched it on Friday. I thought the movie was good, it made me think how selfish people can be, since Gatsby did e v e r y t h i n g for Daisy and yeh. But boy oh boy, wouldn't it be wonderful if I had that lavish lifestyle.

This morning, I finally caught up with my one and only Dung! I adore our dates since she's one of closest friends form high school. For brunch, we went to Gramercy in Wintergarden and talked for ages :)

We both ordered the Bacon Butty Bagel

Oh and can you believe she's never been to Passion Tree before?! As a great friend I am, I took her there for the first time and she obviously loved it HAAHAAHAHAHA 

I also really wanted to watch Despicable Me 2 today but the movie was all sold out when Josh and I got there. Monsters University and Fast 6 were all sold out too. All I want to watch is Depiscable Me 2, is that so much to ask for?? T____T

Hope you are all having a lovely holiday so far

No comments: