Monday, July 8, 2013

#Melbourne | The Societe Spoiler

In case you didn't already know, my last trip to The Hardware Societe located in Hardware St failed miserably. Actually we didn't even go because Sarah, Jason and I were starving and the waiting time was far too long for our liking so we opted for the cafe across called Silo by Joost instead. Buuuut, I was determined to go there before I left Melbourne as I've heard such great reviews about the place, so Lilly and I decided to have brunch there today. We strategically planned to meet in front of The Hardware Societe so in case one of us was late, the other could wait first for a table. I happened to be the early one and was told initially that it was a fourty-five mintue wait... The place was really packed considering it was a Monday morning. Thankfully, we only ended up waiting around twenty minutes and had an enjoyable conversation with the people behind us! 

Soy mocha and a delicious, cute little cinnamon donut ball


Mushrooms | Field mushrooms, romesco, roasted leeks, goats chèvre & fried eggs 

After brunch, Lilly and I had some bonding time before my mum picked me up and we spent the rest of the  afternoon at Chadstone Shopping Centre. Ahhhhh I felt so spoilt today *u*

Another day another box heehehe



I also had to purchase a new suitcase LOL and my circle lens also arrived in the mail today!


Tomorrow is my last day in Melbourne tomorrow T^T

No comments: