Monday, August 5, 2013

Wallet is Crying

Back to university which most likely means, less posts during semester but I will try to update as much as possible! Some bigger events that have occurred throughout these past weeks include my baby girl Srh finally turned 18!! She organised a pre-birthday dinner since Shelley couldn't make it to her pink party.


Later that week, Srh had a pink themed apartment party which meant every one had to wear (except the birthday girl) otherwise you would have to face consequences. I honestly was not planning to drink much but Srh kept making me take shots and since it was her birthday, I couldn't refuse because I'm such a great friend...

Thank you Srh and Jason for organising such a fun filled night :D


So many people are turning 18 this month, my wallet is crying. Jess had a lovely, cute gathering with her family and close friends at this super hip cafe (she hired the place for the night as a function) called Shucked in Newstead. I haven't seen Jess since my 18th and it was definitely a great night reuniting with Jess, Bella and Kristie since there was a point in high school where just us four comprised of a group haahha.





Dinner and dessert were spectacular! I ordered the salmon stack with avocado which was basically avocado wrapped in salmon and oml it tasted amazing *u* There were three alternating desserts, but the brownie won me over. 

Jess is so beautiful I can't even


Good luck with this term/semester and hope to most more regularly this semester! 

No comments: