Friday, November 15, 2013

Love Punked

Hey ya'll! I have survived first year engineering (unless I have to take a supp, lol) but nevertheless, I'm not going to worry since exams are over! I hope you all studied hard and did well on your exams :) & congratulations to all the seniors of 2013 for graduating already, I can't believe it's already been a year since I graduated...

The night before my final exam, I got love punked by Jenny Im and Kara Fung! I was studying at uni and they came and surprised me with a few of my favourite things. It was incredibly sweet of them and it just made my exam block a million times better and I probably did the best on my last exam out of all my exams... "For I know the plans that I have for you; plans to prosper you and not to harm you, plans to give you hope and a future." - Jeremiah 29:11


For those of you who don't know who Jenny is, I'll tell you one thing about her: she eats, a lot. Us and a few others had been talking about this Superbowl Pho Challenge at My Pho Bar for a while now and that she should try it before she goes back to Sydney. She ended up leaving earlier than the time she was originally leaving so I was determined to watch her finish the bowl before she left. One random afternoon, before one of her exams, I messaged her telling her Josh and Simon were also going to do the challenge so she agreed to do it too even though she already ate a meal before her exam. Jessie, Steph and I watched as the three attempted the challenge and I honestly still cannot believe Jenny finished it. She's the youngest and the first female champion! And for that, she also won a mini iPad!


The bowl was the size of my basin at home, no joke. 
3L of soup, 800g of beef and 800g Pho noodles oml. 

The feeling of finishing exams is so satisfying, just walking out of the exam room and being like 'yep lol okay HOLIDAYS'  pretty much sums up my feelings. The day after my exam, Adrii and I (Sarah was too busy for us...) had brunch at Moose & Gibson after Adrii drooled over Instagram posts of the Potted Eggs she finally ordered for days. The place is located in Woolloongabba and wasn't too difficult to find.

Adrii is so adorable heehehe awwww

Adrii's Potted Eggs | My Bircher Muesli *u*

This morning, Josh and I went to watch Teresa bby's graduation/portfolio giving ceremony at her school. I don't how I woke up so early despite sleeping so late but my sleeping pattern has gone a tad weird since exams...

Flowers for Teresa | Breakfast smoothie from Quench mmmm

What a happy chap, stay safe at Schoolies xx

Along with Teresa's sister, we all went to Dandelion and Driftwood for brunch! 


Cold Drip Melon Green Tea | So refreshing in this ridiculous heat

ALSO HAPPY BIRTHDAY ADRII! I SHALL SEE YOU TONIGHT

No comments: