Friday, December 13, 2013

And I Was Like, Baby

Honestly, what is a holiday? Anyway, despite not studying due to my lack of motivation, I spend majority of my time at work or eating when I should really be sleeping. 

Bircher Muesli at one of my favourite cafes in West End

Since I have spare time on my hands these days, I am babysitting Lulu and Sophie more! Spent the first day at Southbank with Sophie and a few days after, we spent the afternoon at Rocks Riverside Park with Sophie and Lulu. Each time, the little ones always end up asleep on the drive home, awww hehehe.



Sophie eats so much oml

Also, Josh introduced me to this cool app called Beanhunter which is simliar to Urbanspoon except it's focused on coffees and cafes. The Bunker sells really nice cold press coffees, they have different types, personally I prefer the soy one over the full creamy but others beg to differ...


Adios.

No comments: