Friday, May 30, 2014

Priorities.

What better time to start blogging than SWOTVAC right? 

---- wrong. 

Nevertheless, I have found myself on Blogger, yet again after my many promises to myself where I have said I would start blogging. 

I'm currently doing the #100happysdays challenge on Instagram so hopefully I will be taking more photos everyday. (For more information about the challenge or if you would like to register, click here). 

So just a few updates from my #100happydays and photo update!


Roses from the lovely boyfriend ehehe 

Day 2 from my #100happydays 

 Day 4: Breakfast with Steph at Gramercy | Bircher Muesli | Cinnamon and Raisin Bagel | Smashed Avocado
 Day 8: Bright shoes for a grey and rainy day.

Day 12: My overnight bircher (w/dates and chia seeds) I made this the night before using muesli, soy milk, diced dates and placed it all in a fridge overnight. 

Day 18: The most amazing lunch sushi delivery *u*
I'm still in awe.

So as you can see, I've obviously got my priorities right. That is all for now, I shall keep ya'll updated.

No comments: