Sunday, June 15, 2014

Food Adventures: The Single Guys

Driving my brother to school in the mornings during his exam period isn't so bad since he gives me money in exchange to go get myself a coffee from The Single Guys on my way back home. Free parking right outside the cafe is always a winner. 

Location // 2/2051 Moggill Rd Kenmore (Across the road from Kenmore Village).


They already won me over with their minimalistic approach with decor

I have been here on several occasions, mostly to grab a takeaway coffee. But not only do they serve great coffee, their food is delicious (not to mention well-priced) and they also offer an enticing array of pastries and cakes throughout the day.




Mushrooms and haloumi on sourdough w/fried egg and chilli jam (old menu)


Maple roasted spelt and almond granola w/yoghurt and poached fruit (old menu)



I actually went there for brunch today with Josh and noticed they've changed their menu! Josh ordered the Seasonal pine mushrooms and kale with egg, gremolata and pecorino which looked and tasted amazing. I opted for the B-'hal'-T and developed so much love for it. 10/10 would recommend. 


B-'hal'-T | Bacon, haloumi, greens, tomato, pesto and aioli (?) | No Moo Smoothie

 Two bottles of chilled espresso to-go



This wonderful addition of The Single Guys makes me so happy since there has been a shortage of high quality cafes around the area.  Definitely my favourite local cafe and even if you're not a local of this area, it's worth the venture out here. Just a little head up for you curious ones, the single guys refer to their single origin coffee! 


The Single Guys Coffee Co. on Urbanspoon

No comments: