Sunday, June 29, 2014

Super Duper Quick

Good evening readers! Just a super duper quick update.

I've been working a lot since I finished exams (every day since Tuesday) until today which is probably the reason for fewer posts throughout the week. Aside from that, I arrived at Melbourne this afternoon after a minor delay on the flight. It was raining heavily as I got out of the airport but once we were nearly home, the sky had already turned clear and sunny. 

Aahhhh it felt so good to be reunited with my mum again!!


 My mum and I made Vietnamese rolls for dinner

If all goes to plan, my mum and I are going to go to Yarra Valley for two days. Then later on in the week I'm going to start my little exploration around Melbourne and continue when Jiwon comes next week. 

Happy holidays everyone :)

No comments: