Tuesday, July 15, 2014

Ten Day Recap

Sorry for the lack of posts during these past days. Jiwon left Melbourne today (sad face) after a well enjoyed ten days here. I'm so glad she kept me company and really made this a memorable trip to Melbourne. Check out our joint blog to see what we did here.

Note: Photo heavy post


Manchester Press on the first day of Jiwon's arrival 

Smits and Bits on the way to Mt. Dandenong
 Trip to Pana Chocolate's cafe // Richmond | Raw Blueberry Slice | Raw Chai Slice

Pumpkin, sweet potato and coriander soup from the Lunar 1878 Night Market at Queen Victoria Market


Wonderbao (also at the Night Market) |  Da Chicken and Choi Bao (Vegetarian) | Braised Pork Belly | Eggplant Guo Bao

Isn't she lovely?
Top Paddock // East Richmond | Definitely made it to my list of  favourite brunch spots | Grilled Broccolini | Blueberry and Ricotta Hotcakes

Hosier Lane
Vegie Bar // Fitzroy | Baked Gnocchi and Virtuoso Seeded Spelt Flour Pizza
Apple, Pear and Sultana Crumble | Berry Cheesecake
Lemon and Lime Zest Donut from Doughboy Donuts (I'm not usually a fan of donuts but these tasted so good)
Jiwon and I took Ashley and David to Top Paddock
Gelato Messina // Fitzroy


Drinks at Gogo Bar below Chin Chin while waiting for dinner at Chin Chin (Two hour wait just to get a table!)

As you can see, we ate quite a fair bit but I'll have you know we walked as much as possible. I'm so glad I was able to experience this all with my lovely B2 by my side!



Guess what? Josh is coming to Melbourne in two days time!! Not to get all mushy and whatnot but I've missed him so much -sad face-

No comments: