Tuesday, October 14, 2014

Have Tea with Me


How happy I was to receive this parcel in my mailbox yesterday afternoon. I have been admiring Tara Milk Tea's illustrations and designs of her posts of Instagram, so you can only imagine how ecstatic I was to discover she had launched her own online store! I had been looking in so many stores for a suitable bag where I can fit my whole life into and for university and what better choice than this 'Have Tea with Me' bag illustrated by the oh-so-talented artist herself.


The most lovely roses // High Tea at Room with Roses [ Elizabeth Arcade ] // Breakfast at [ Rogue Bar + Bistro ] // Our matching Janoskis   

Dinner at Moos Moos [ Brisbane CBD ] // Dessert at Passion Tree[ Brisbane CBD ] he he he

I was absolutely spoilt on the weekend by Josh who came up to Brisbane for the weekend. I don't want to bore you all with my cornfield of corn so lucky you haaha

+ For those of you asking, yes I did get the iPhone 6!
+ Yes, I love it
+ No, it doesn't bend (haters gon' hate).


No comments: