Sunday, November 30, 2014

I Don't Do This Very Often

For those that know me, you will know I'm not a very big make-up enthusiast. I get by with your everyday foundation, bit of concealer (I've just accepted the fact that my eyebags are there for good), mascara and eyeliner. To be honest, I didn't even start drawing my eyebrows until the end of semester two this year and I wouldn't really bother with eyeshadow or bronzer. Sarah would tell me off for never using cleanser for my skin or using make-up brushes, or putting on bronzer but oh well, life goes on. 

So I guess, once in a blue moon I go on a little make-up spree. I've had my eyes on a few 3 Concept Eyes (3CE) products for a while now and luckily, Josh happened to had the chance to go to Korea so he bought me a few items I had wanted! 

3CE Glossing Waterful Foundation #Ivory

3CE Super Slim Pen Eyeliner #Black

3CE Lip Pigment #Mellow Pink 

3CE Mesh Pouch

Priceline had a 40% sale last week so I decided to purchase this Nude set and a few other little pieces. The mineral powders actually make my skin look so much better!


I'm looking forward to trying out all the products!

No comments: