Sunday, December 7, 2014

Oh, How Exciting


Christmas is in less than twenty days away and I thought I would start this post of with a nice Christmas touch. I don't know if it's just me, but ever since I graduated from primary school, Christmas has seemed less eventful to me with each passing year. I remember we would spend our spare time in primary school colouring pictures of Santa Claus and reindeers, or we would cut out snowflakes, or make Christmas cards and wrapping, make decorations for the class Christmas and so so on, and that would really get me into the Christmas spirit.

Santa's Lip Scrub by Lush // Smells like Cola!

I have exciting news! Recently, I have been participating in @gourmandgourmet's Breakfast Battle Competition and for those of you have noticed, I have been #ggbreakfastbattle on my recent brunch photos. Last week they announced that I was one of the winners which meant free breakfasts! They mailed me my vouchers where I received six vouchers for six different cafes around Brisbane!


Another snippet of exciting news, Josh's parents have kindly invited me on their overseas trip across at the end of the year! Originally I wasn't planning on travelling anywhere during that time however I knew I couldn't pass up this offer. I am so incredibly excited for this trip and can't wait to see all the yummy foods in Korea (typical me oml). 

Due to the busy past month we both had, we haven't had the time to go go on our weekly date night (I know, I know so cheesy hehe) so I guess we had to two this week to make up for it?

Rogue Bar + Bistro // The Ark w/ Fish, Cow & Pig and Lemon Tart for dessert

'I don't like it when you're my height/taller than me' HAHA

House wine // Wild Earth Sauvignon Blanc 2014 -- Malborough 

Incredibly Incredible Seafood Platter // Increased my liking for seafood hundred-fold

Bits and bobs:
Late afternoon strolls down to Gasworks

Breakfast with Bells at Felix Espresso and Wine Bar // Organic Bircher Bowl & Avocado on Toast (GF)

Second trip to Jamie's Italian afterwork with David, Gabby and Stella // I ordered the Lamb and Ricotta Tortellini mmm

Lunch at The Single Guys with Josh // The B' hal' T ft. matching Rand Collective Randpouch!

**I'd like to point out there was really nice lighting in the room**

Much Love xx

No comments: