Sunday, January 11, 2015

The #TMI Tag

Hallo! I'm currently working on a blog post recounting a few of my days spent in Seoul and Hong Kong but for now, my lovely friend Sarah tagged me to this #TMI post a few weeks back so I finally got the chance to answer and post these questions.

1: What are you wearing? Pyjamas.
2: Ever been in love? Yes.
3: Ever had a terrible breakup? No.
4: How tall are you? 175 cm.
5: How much do you weigh? I've probably gained about 5 kg since this trip so I can't give you and exact number and I probably won't ever tell ya'll heehe
6: Any tattoos? Nope.
7: Any piercings? Just one on each ear.
8: OTP? Zac Efron and Vanessa Hudgens
9: Favourite show? Friends.
10: Favourite bands? None in particular
11: Something you miss? Seeing my house group every morning during my five years of high school.
12: Favourite song? Currently: Seaside - The Kooks.
13: How old are you? 19 turning 20 on March 12.
14: Zodiac sign? Pisces.
15: Quality you look for in a partner? Personality: Someone who can make me laugh, caring, respectful and playful. Physically: Height and smile.
16: Favorite Quote? I don't have one but I could Google one.
17: Favorite actor? Bradley Cooper LOVE LOVE LOVE
18: Favorite color? Purple
19: Loud music or soft? Soft
20: Where do you go when you’re sad? I either go for a walk or lie in bed.
21: How long does it take you to shower? 15 minutes.
22: How long does it take you to get ready in the morning? Around 15-20 minutes.
23: Ever been in a physical fight? My younger brother used to fight all the time lel
24: Turn on? People who are
25: Turn off? People who smoke!
26: The reason I joined Blogger? I like taking photos and being able to share them with all my readers. Furthermore, I like to recount and share my days/weeks/travels/food/etc. so I can also keep track of what I do and it's fun to look back at.
27: Fears? Spiders, cockroaches and anything with an abnormal number of legs.
28: Last thing that made you cry? An argument between my boyfriend and I ahaha.
29: Last time you said you loved someone? Tonight
30: Meaning behind your YouTube Blogger Name? My Chinese name is pronounced as 'Asia' so every time we had a substitute teacher or a new teacher, they would pronounce my name on the roll as Asia so all my friends called me Asia throughout high school.
31: Last book you read? Eleanor & Park! It was such a cute and heart-warming story and left me hanging at the end.
32: The book you’re currently reading? Kafka on the Shore by Harumi Murakami.  
33: Last show you watched? The Big Bang Theory on the airplane
34: Last person you talked to? Hannah my roomie.
35: The relationship between you and the person you last texted? My twin - Jiwon!
36: Favorite food? Currently: Thai Food.
37: Place you want to visit? Greece (Santorini)
38: Last place you were? Sul Bing
39: Do you have a crush? Negative.
40: Last time you kissed someone? Josh!
41: Last time you were insulted? Chris' mum said I've gotten fatter while in Korea HAHAHAHA
42: Favourite flavor of sweet? Salted Caramel or Earl Grey.
43: What instruments do you play? Piano and flute.
44: Favourite piece of jewellery? My Pandora bracelet.
45: Last sport you played? Skiing!
46: Last song you sang? Home to Mama - Justin Bieber
47: Favorite chat up line? Don't have one.
48: Have you ever used it? I think if I had one I definitely would have never used it O.O
49: Last time you hung out with anyone? I went out with Josh, Jiwon, Jenny, Steve, Chloe and Chris tonight.
50: Who should answer these questions next? Jiwon!

No comments: